FurstStaffing is recruiting SANITATION CREW for a growing company in the area. Overtime available. 3rd shift. Temp to Hire. Benefits available when Hired-In.
This Sanitation opening is a Furst-to-Hire opportunity with a company that offers an opportunity for growth.
FurstStaffing offers health insurance upon hire with a $46 reimbursement for every 250 hours you work with Furst.
What are the Sanitation workers daily responsibilities?
This is a specialized opening:
• Must work well on your own.
• Hours: M-F 5pm to 10 to 11pm and Saturday 8 am to 4 pm
Position Description: The Sanitation worker cleans & sanitizes all equipment in the plant in compliance with company policy related to Good Manufacturing Processes and Safety.
- Clean and sanitize equipment using chemicals and power washers. Items included are egg washers, flat trays, tanks, augers, carousels, buckets, check valves, etc.
- Disassemble and assemble crusher, transfer pump, pipes
- Read chemical labels to ensure safe applications.
- Manually scrub certain areas of machines using brushes or scrub pads.
- Sweeping and cleaning of floors
- Disassembling equipment.
- Pressure wash mats
- Clean overhead levels using man lift.
- All employees are expected to perform any assignment or job task according to the stated safety policies and procedures.
Must be able to lift 75lbs.