Growing Property Management Company is seeking a PART-TIME Leasing Consultant for our apartment community in Rockford, Illinois. The PART TIME hours will be Tuesday-Friday 1-6pm and Saturdays 10-4
The ideal candidate will be responsible for directly supporting the Property Manager in the day-to-day operations of the property. We pride ourselves in providing superior services to our residents to include the monitoring of maintenance response time to tenant’s requests and concerns. This position will lease apartments and assist with all phases of the leasing process. Must be well organized and detail oriented to maintain all property records including tenant files and the collection of rents.
- Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Meet with prospective residents and show available apartments.
- Answer phone and email inquiries.
- Complete necessary paperwork for the application process
- .Prepare and maintain files for each resident.
- Assist in marketing efforts.
- Take resident calls for service or other needs
- Assist in the collection of rent
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Previous/current experience in apartment leasing required.
- Preferred experience will include:
- AP/AR, Windows & Excel.
- Yardi and tax credit compliance experience preferred.
- Good working knowledge of inventory control & Fair Housing Laws.
- Strong administrative, sales and time management skills, outstanding customer service, good judgment and professional demeanor required.
- Residential Leasing: 1 year
• High school or equivalent